3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Street, Cressing, Braintree
- Two/Three Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Parking for Four Vehicles
- Semi Rural Village of Cressing
- Beautiful Landscaped Rear Garden
- Oil Central Heating
- Double Glazed Throughout
A well presented two/three bedroom detached bungalow offering a beautiful landscaped rear garden with summer house to remain, located in the sought after semi rural village of Cressing with good links to nearby town centres and mainline station to London.
The accommodation comprises; hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two/three bedrooms and wet room. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout, oil central heating and driveway for four vehicles.
Double glazed door to front, radiator, airing cupboard, doors leading to;
Lounge 15' 3" x 14' 2" ( 4.65m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to front and side, radiator, feature fireplace with inset log burner, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 11' ( 3.56m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over, radiator, integrated washing machine, open to sun room.
Sun Room 11' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.40m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden, radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.95m )
Double gazed window to rear, radiator, range of built in wardrobes.
Reception Room / Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 6' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, double cupboard housing boiler.
Opaque double glazed window to rear, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, walk in shower area, tiled walls and flooring.
Laid to lawn with driveway to side providing parking for four vehicles, side access to the rear.
Very Large Rear Garden
Landscaped throughout, patio area, mainly laid to lawn, mature tree and shrub displays, large fish pond, summer house to remain, panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45201699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.