3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBullivant Road, Hatfield, Doncaster
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Front and Rear Gardens
A three bedroom, semi-detached house in the popular area of Hatfield. Comprising of a utility room, entrance hall, front porch, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and detached garage.
An ideal home for a first time buyer or family!
A three bedroom, semi-detached house in the popular area of Hatfield. Comprising of an entrance hall, front porch, utility room, lounge, kitchen/diner, landing, three bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and detached garage.
Close to local amenities and in a good proximity to local schools. An ideal home for a first time buyer or family!
Viewing is highly advised to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
With a front facing door, front facing window and door to the hall.
With a side facing door from the porch, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and storage cupboard.
With a side facing window, wash hand basin, W/C, tiled flooring and half tiled walls.
Lounge 11' 10" max x 17' 10" ( 3.61m max x 5.44m )
With front and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, gas fireplace, wall lights and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 17' 10" max x 11' 10" narrowing to 8' 6" ( 5.44m max x 3.61m narrowing to 8' 6" )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units under work surfaces, one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, two storage cupboards, under stairs storage, two rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator, tiled splash backs, half parque flooring to dining area and a door to the side porch.
With a side facing door, side facing window and tiled flooring and plumbing for a washing machine, storage and access to downstairs W/C.
With a side facing double glazed window, stairs from the first floor, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 11' 8" max ( 2.82m x 3.56m max )
A double bedroom with two rear facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" max x 12' max ( 3.00m max x 3.66m max )
With two front facing double glazed windows, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 7' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.31m )
With front and side facing double glazed windows, built in storage and central heating radiator.
With a rear facing double glaze obscured window, airing cupboard, loft access, ladder rail, tiled walls where visible and a suite consisting of a wash hand basin, W/C and bath with mixer taps and shower over.
A laid to lawn front garden with drive to the garage and shrub boarders.
A laid to lawn rear garden with apple trees and shrub boarders.
A detached garage with up and over door, side facing door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45201723.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.