3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGolden Ball Lane, Maidenhead
- CHARMING SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM, NIGHT CLOAKROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
- PERIOD FEATURES & FIREPLACES
- VIEWS OVER OPEN FIELDS
A charming semi detached character property set on the doorstep of Pinkneys Green National Trust Land. With beautiful period features and a West facing garden this property is amongst natural beauty with views over fields and close to popular public houses. An absolute must see, call to view.
door to front, window to side, vaulted ceiling, tiled floor.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' ( 3.81m x 3.66m )
window to front with secondary glazing, open fireplace. radiator, TV point, understairs cupboard, stripped wooden flooring.
Dining Room 16' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.62m )
windows to side and rear, log burning fireplace. radiator, tiled flooring.
stable door to garden, storage area, tiled flooring.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, roll top work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, integrated Neff electric double oven and grill, integrated Bosch four ring electric hob and extractor fan, vaulted ceiling.
First Floor Landing
window to side.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 12' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.84m )
windows to front and rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, stripped flooring.
wash hand basin, w.c, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.82m )
window to front with secondary glazing and views over open fields, built-in wardrobes, feature fireplace. stripped flooring, views over open fields.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 9' ( 2.84m x 2.74m )
window to rear, feature fireplace.
window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail.
enclosed by brick wall with shrubs and mature trees, views over beautiful open fields.
delightful West facing courtyard style garden with stone patio area enclosed by panel fencing and brick wall, with an array of flower beds and shrubs, access to side and a brick built shed great for storage.
Outbuilding 9' 3" x 6' 3" ( 2.82m x 1.91m )
windows to front and side, power.
From Maidenhead Town Centre take the A308 Marlow Road and proceed out of Maidenhead towards Pinkneys Green. Upon reaching open countryside turn right into Winter Hill Road and Golden Ball Lane will be found after approximately ¼ a mile on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45201735.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.