3 bedroom terraced house for saleLindbergh Close, Gosport
- Three Bedroom End of Terrace Family Home
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Living Room with French Doors to Garden
- Modern Fitted Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Side Access
- Convenient Location
- Downstairs WC
- Driveway Parking
- EPC - B
Taylor Hill & Bond are delighted to market for sale this three-bedroom end of terrace family home, located in the desirable area of Alver Village, Gosport. The property comprises; entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs WC, and living room with French doors out to the garden. The first floor boasts the master bedroom with modern fitted en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and the modern fitted family bathroom. The property is light and airy throughout thanks to the modern chic decor.
Externally there is driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden with side access. The location has convenient transport links, local amenities and schools making this a great starter home, downsize or investment.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45201927.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7295841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.