4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Way, Chesham
- Beautifully Presented Semi-detached
- Sought After Residential Road
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Feature Modern Fireplace to the Lounge
- Fully boarded Loft Room
- A Well Presented Patio, Greenhouse and Shed in Rear Garden
- Close Access to Schools, High Street and Station
OPEN DAY 19th NOVEMBER 1pm - 3pm A beautifully presented semi-detached family home situated in this sought after tree lined road. The property is ideally positioned for access to the High Street and Station as well as within easy reach of Chesham Grammar and Brushwood Junior School.
This home offers a great family living area with a spacious entrance hall and two reception rooms/bedroom 4. The first floor offers three further bedrooms and a stylish modern family bathroom as well as a useful fully boarded loft room accessed by permanent stairs. Externally, the front offers an attractive block paved driveway providing off street parking. The rear garden offers a spacious patio leading to lawn, with flower and shrub borders.
Bedroom 4 / Study 15' 9" x 7' 7" ( 4.80m x 2.31m )
Lounge 15' 7" x 11' 8" max ( 4.75m x 3.56m max )
Dining Area 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 23' plus recess x 7' 1" ( 7.01m plus recess x 2.16m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" max x 11' 1" into wardrobes ( 3.56m max x 3.38m into wardrobes )
Bedroom 2 12' 3" max x 8' 2" into wardrobes ( 3.73m max x 2.49m into wardrobes )
Bedroom 3 10' 8" max x 7' 2" ( 3.25m max x 2.18m )
Fully Boarded Loft Room
From our office in Market Square proceed along Red Lion Street, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit into St Mary's Way and take the 2nd exit at the next roundabout. At the 3rd roundabout turn left into Broad Street which becomes Berkhampstead Road, take the 2nd right into Eskdale Avenue and at the brow turn left into Manor Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45202971.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSM100758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.