2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleVictoria Street, Dinnington, SHEFFIELD
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- Two Double Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Detached Garage
GUIDE PRICE £75,000-£80,000 Available with NO CHAIN being ideal for FIRST TIME BUYER or buy to let INVESTORS alike benefiting from a DETACHED GARAGE and PARKING to rear and low maintenance garden. TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM end terrace property must be viewed to appreciate SPACIOUS accommodation on offer.
Offered for sale with NO CHAIN is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM end terrace property. Accommodation comprising of lounge diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and shower room. Benefits from a detached garage and parking to rear and low maintenance garden. Ideal for First time buyers or Buy to let investors alike. Close to commuting links M1, M18 and A57.
Lounge Diner 26' 11" x 12' 5" ( 8.20m x 3.78m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, TV point, understair storage cupboard and two central heating radiators.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' ( 3.73m x 2.44m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for an oven, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge. Having tiled flooring and splash back areas, rear and side facing double glazed windows.
Stairs & Landing
Access to partially boarded loft space via loft ladder and a radiator.
Bedroom One 9' x 14' 2" ( 2.74m x 4.32m )
Front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" max x 12' 3" ( 2.87m max x 3.73m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Family Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising of a shower enclosed, wash hand basin, wc, vinyl flooring, tiled splash backs, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
The front of the property offers a low maintenance area enclosed by dwarf wall. To the rear is a paved garden area, pond and steps with access to detached garage and parking.
Access via the rear of the property with power and light connected and up & over access door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45202992.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.