3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDunnock Close, Ravenshead, Nottingham
- Three Bedrooms
- End-Town House
- Off-Road Parking
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Cul-De Sac Location
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this modern, three bedroom, end town house, situated within a quiet cul-de sac location on a modern built estate in the heart of Ravenshead, NG15. A viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the accommodation on offer!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this modern, three bedroom, end town house, situated within a quiet cul-de sac location on a modern built estate in the heart of Ravenshead, NG15. Internally the property has been decorated to a very high standard by the current owners. A viewing is highly recommended to truly appreciate the accommodation on offer. Internally comprising of entrance hallway, downstairs wc, kitchen with appliances and a spacious lounge/diner. Upstairs there are three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside to the front of the house there is off-road parking and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Double glazed entrance door to the front, wall mounted radiator, laminate floor covering and a door to the cloakroom.
Wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Living Room 16' 1" max x 14' max ( 4.90m max x 4.27m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, double glazed french doors providing access to the garden, two wall mounted radiators, built in storage cupboard and laminate floor coverings.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a rolled edge work surface over, double glazed window to the front, inset sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob and a cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler which is housed in a cupboard, tiled splashbacks, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator and a door leading to the en-suite shower room.
Wash hand basin, wc, wall mounted radiator, shower cubicle, partly tiled wall coverings and an extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 3" max ( 3.05m x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.01m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, paneled bath with mixer taps, shower over with a fitted shower screen, wash hand basin, wc and partly tiled wall coverings.
To the front of the property there is a driveway which provides off-street parking. To the rear of the property there is an enclosed lawned garden with a paved patio seating area and a wooden built shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45202998.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.