3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCranbrook Drive, Pinkneys Green, Maidenhead
Sold STC £649,500
- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM
- FEATURE GARDENS
- GARAGE & PARKING
- VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Highly desirable location, an outstanding skilfully extended & superbly presented 3 bedroom, 3 reception (including delightful conservatory) bungalow with en-suite shower room, family bathroom, utility room, private fully enclosed south west rear garden, garage & long driveway with excellent parking
sealed unit double glazed residential door to
radiator, double cloaks/storage cupboards, access to insulated and partly boarded loft with loft ladder, light and megaflow hot water tank, wood block flooring, airing cupboard with radiator and storage.
Lounge 15' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.65m x 4.04m )
fireplace with coal effect gas fire with marble hearth, carved timber surround and over mantle, radiator, coving, TV point, rear aspect window, double doors to
Conservatory 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
double glazed sealed units and double doors to garden, radiator, wall light points, tiled floor.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.20m )
radiator, coving, downlighters, front aspect bay window with wide display window sill, door to hall and breakfast bar/servery leading through to
Kitchen 13' 6" x 9' 3" ( 4.11m x 2.82m )
roll top work surfaces, inset stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer taps, drawers, cupboards and appliance space, corner carousel units, matching wall cupboards with lights under, double fronted glass display/storage cupboards, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, double Bosch electric fan assisted oven, cupboards over and under, four ring Bosch induction hob with lights over, tiled floor and part tiled splashbacks, door to hall, downlighters, extractor fan, heated chrome towel ladder, front aspect window, sealed unit double glazed door to
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' ( 1.91m x 1.52m )
worktops, stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer taps, cupboards and appliance space under, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, radiator, tiled floor, tall cupboard, wall cupboards, extractor fan, tiled floor, gloworm gas fired boiler for hot water and heating, side aspect window, sealed unit double glazed door to rear and garden.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 12' plus 7' 6" (2.29m) door recess ( 4.11m x 3.66m plus 7' 6" (2.29m) door recess )
two tower radiators, comprehensively fitted with bedroom furniture comprising of three double and one single wardrobe with intermittent fitted mirrored doors, corner display unit, six drawer chest, seven drawer dressing table with knee hole, twin bedside cabinets, coving and downlighters, dual rear and side aspect windows, door to
Ensuite Shower Room 7' x 6' 3" ( 2.13m x 1.91m )
tiled shower cubicle with Grohe mixer and glass door, vanity unit incorporating inset wash hand basin, close coupled w.c, and bidet, twin wall cabinets and storage cupboards, overhead pelmet with downlighters and large dressing mirror, tiled floor, radiator, extractor fan, downlighters, high level side aspect window.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
radiator, front aspect window, coving.
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 6' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.08m )
radiator, built-in wardrobe with auto light, rear aspect window.
Family Bathroom 6' x 5' 6" plus door recess ( 1.83m x 1.68m plus door recess )
panel enclosed bath, mixer shower attachment, fully tiled splashbacks, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled w.c, tiled floor, radiator, side aspect window.
Garage 17' 3" x 8' 9" ( 5.26m x 2.67m )
up and over door, light, power points, door and window to side.
shed. double gates to front, tap, brick paviour pathway to
patio with access to neat lawn, well stocked evergreen and shrub beds and borders, paviour pathway to corner open summerhouse with light. South west facing very private and fully enclosed, gate to large area to side shingle and shrubs and evergreens and so leading around to the
lawns, open plan paviour pathways and driveway, and forecourt to garage with parking for 3 cars.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Marlow Road proceeding through Furze Platt, past Furze Platt School and thereafter taking the next left into Cranbrook Drive where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45203031.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.