3 bedroom terraced house for saleColes Crescent, South Harrow, HA2
- Three bedroom ex-local authority terraced house
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Two reception rooms and off street parking
- Close to all facilities
- Currently achieving circa £25,000 per annum in rent (incl bills)
- Viewing advised
A three bedroom ex-local authority mid terraced property located close to local shops and amenities including South Harrow station. The property briefly comprises Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen on the ground floor and three good sized bedrooms and a family Bathroom on the first floor. Further benefits include off street parking to the front, a south facing rear garden measuring approximately 60ft, double glazed windows, gas central heating and potentially no upper chain. At present the property is rented out as a HMO and is producing around £25,000 per annum including bills.
Understairs storage cupboards. Radiator.
Dining Room : 3.81M x 2.74M (12'6" x 9'0")
Front aspect window, radiator.
Lounge : 4.06M x 3.51M (13'4" x 11'6")
French doors set into rear aspect bay, further rear aspect window, radiator.
Kitchen : 3M x 2.08M (9'10" x 6'10")
Range of floor and wall mounted kitchen units, matching work top surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, recess for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, rear aspect window and door to garden, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom I : 3.81M x 3.15M (12'6" x 10'4")
Front aspect window, radiator.
Bedroom II : 3.84M x 3.02M (12'7" x 9'11")
Rear aspect window, radiator.
Bedroom III : 3.3M x 2.08M (10'10" x 6'10")
Two front aspect window, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, Low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls.
Providing off street parking.
Mainly laid to lawn.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference hw4105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinton & Downes, Harrow Weald. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.