4 bedroom bungalow for saleSnower Hill Road, Betchworth, Surrey
- Sitting room with wood-burning stove
- Kitchen/breakfast room & laundry room
- 4 bedrooms - 2 with en-suites
- Family shower room
- Garden studio with kitchenette and shower
- Garage & parking for several vehicles
- Well tended gardens with outbuildings & paddock
- Superb far-reaching rural views - in all, about 2.5 acres
A traditional-style detached family home in a wonderfully unspoilt rural location with far-reaching views set in about 2.5 acres.
Brookfield is a detached single storey residence which has been improved and extended over the years. The property offers well presented and versatile accommodation and briefly comprises as follows: reception hall, attractive sitting room with wood-burning stove, and an open way which leads to an impressive double glazed conservatory which also has the benefit of a wood-burning stove and fine views over the gardens. The kitchen is well appointed with a range of Crown high gloss kitchen cupboards, quartz work surfaces and a variety of kitchen appliances. Access is gained from the kitchen/breakfast room to the study. The master bedroom has a well fitted and modern en-suite bathroom and the guest bedroom also has an en-suite shower room which gives access to the laundry room. There are two further bedrooms and a family shower/cloakroom. The property has an integral garage and there is parking and turning for several vehicles. Located within the garden, close to the northern boundary, there is a useful garden studio/annexe which comprises a living/bedroom together with a shower room, WC and kitchenette area.
The grounds are a prime feature of Brookfield comprising a well tended formal garden which gives way to the paddock, the boundary being defined by the Gadbrook. There are wonderful open views over the adjacent farmland and there is a useful timber shed and a large timber store. In all, the grounds extend to about 2.5 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45204048.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK140155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.