2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilliam Street, Castleford
- Available With No Chain
- Newly Refurbished
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Located Close to Castleford Town Centre
- Internal Inspection Is Recommended
Located close to Castleford Town Centre is this immaculately presented two bedroom mid terraced home. Being newly refurbished with a modern kitchen and bathroom with neutral decor throughout viewings are advised to see what this property has to offer.
Being newly refurbished and presented in immaculate condition is this two bedroom mid terrace accommodation located close to Castleford Town Centre. Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 14' 1" ( 4.14m max x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the front. Gas central heating radiator. Door leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 9' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.95m )
Having a newly fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units and complementary work surfaces over. Includes an electric oven, gas hob, and matching cooker hood extractor. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiling to splash zones. Storage cupboard. Gas central heating radiator. Stairs to the first floor. Double glazed window to the rear. Door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 8" into wardrobes ( 4.32m x 3.25m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobes. Gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 5' 3" ( 3.71m x 1.60m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
Having a newly fitted three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, and wc. Part tiled. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Gas central heating boiler. Obscured double glazed window to the rear.
Having a block paved garden to the rear which has walled boundaries and gated access.
The vendor informs us that the property has recently had a new roof and a new electrical distribution board has been installed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45204213.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF107226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.