2 bedroom town house for saleRubens Close, Upper Gornal
Sold STC £117,500
- Mid Town-House Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Stylish First Floor Bathroom
- Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Burglar Alarm System
- Allocated Parking for Two Vehicles
- Impressive Far Reaching Views
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
An extremely well maintained town house property situated in a particularly pleasant and quite location in a popular residential area, providing stunning open views to the front that must be seen to be appreciated. This well presented two bedroom home is thought to be an ideal first time buy and benefits from central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Situated in a popular residential area local to a range of amenities including shops, schools and public transport services. The property provides allocated parking for two vehicles and is offered for sale with no upward chain.
** INTERIOR VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED **
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45204600.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7257681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.