2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleFletton Avenue, Fletton, Peterborough
Sold STC £95,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Ground floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Close to City Centre and rail links
- Early viewing advised
- Photo shows block
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* Close to City Centre and rail links
* NO ONWARD chain
* Photo shows block
Electric radiator, cupboard housing water tank, storage cupboard, doors to:
Three piece suite with wash hand basin, low level WC, bath with mixer shower unit and electric shower, frosted window to rear.
3.23m x 3.07m (10'07 x 10'01). Single glazed window to front, storage heater, TV points.
3.05m x 1.83m (10' x 6'). Fitted with matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space, sink, space for fridge-freezer and washing machine, built in electric oven and hob, window to front.
3.05m x 2.95m (10'01 x 9'08). Window to rear, storage heater, TV point.
3.07m x 1.96m (10'01 x 6'05). Window to rear, storage heater.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45204963.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ202249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.