2 bedroom maisonette for saleHigh Street, Market Deeping, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £159,995
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Two bedroom maisonette situated within the Grade II listed Granary
- 19ft Lounge/Diner
- 11ft Kitchen
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Close to town centre, allocated parking space
- Sold with no upward chain
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* Within the Grade II listed Granary
* 19ft Lounge/Diner
* 11ft Kitchen
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Shower Room
* Close to town centre
* Allocated parking space
* Sold with no upward chain
Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, half glazed door to inner hallway.
Laminate flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, stairs with understairs storage cupboard, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin, low-level wc and extractor fan, tiled splashbacks, laminate flooring.
3.45m x 2.64m (11'4" x 8'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed sash window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler.
5.89m x 3.84m (19'4" maximum x 12'7" maximum). Pvcu double glazed sash window to side, pvcu double glazed window to side, wall mounted living flame effect electric fire, two radiators, tv point, coving to ceiling.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to side, sealed unit double glazed skylight window to side, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, door to:
3.84m x 3.23m (12'7" excluding recess x 10'7"). Pvcu double glazed sash window to side, two built-in double wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring, tv point, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising corner bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and low-level wc, full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, wall mounted cabinet, pvcu double glazed sash window to side, sealed unit double glazed skylight window to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
3.48m x 2.92m (11'5" x 9'7"). Pvcu double glazed sash window to side, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, sealed unit double glazed skylight window to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
Communal gardens. Allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45204966.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.