4 bedroom detached house for saleDuke Meadows, Market Deeping, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Four bedroom detached house
- 20ft Lounge
- 20ft Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Single garage
- Enclosed rear garden
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
* 20ft Lounge
* 20ft Kitchen/Diner
* Utility Room & Cloakroom
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Single garage
* Enclosed rear garden
Radiator, telephone point, stairs, metal double glazed door to front.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, corner wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, low-level wc and extractor fan, tiled splashback, radiator.
6.17m x 3.30m (20'3" x 10'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, two radiators, tv point, pvcu double glazed french doors with matching side two glazed panels to garden.
6.20m x 2.46m (20'4" x 8'1" excluding door recess). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, pvcu double glazed window to front, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tv point, understairs storage cupboard, door to:
2.08m x 1.55m (6'10" x 5'1"). Fitted with a matching range of base units with ceramic worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, radiator, metal double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Built-in storage cupboard, door to:
3.40m x 3.35m (11'2" maximum x 11' maximum). Telephone point, tv point, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled double shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and extractor fan, tiled surround, ceiling with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.40m x 2.51m (11'2" x 8'3"). Tv point, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.30m x 2.72m (10'10" x 8'11" maximum including recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
L shaped room 2.69m x 2.46m (8'10" minimum x 8'1" minimum). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with power shower over and glass screen, wash hand basin and low-level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, ceiling with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
To the front, overlooking open fields, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders, driveway to the side leading to single garage. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, patio area, wooden side gated access, outside cold water tap, wooden timber summerhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45204969.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.