4 bedroom detached house for saleChiltern Avenue, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23
Sold STC £1,600,000
- 4 to 5 bedroom detached Tudor style home
- 3 to 4 reception rooms
- Extensively extended and modernised
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room
- Sitting/dining room that opens on to the southerly facing rear garden
- Sauna and double garage Spacious kitchen/breakfast room
- Enormous double garage
- Driveway with off street parking for several vehicles Potential to extend further (STPP)
An imposing and immaculately presented four to five bedroom detached Tudor style home.
The property which was extensively extended and modernised approximately 15 years ago has been transformed in to a superb family home, benefiting from a spacious kitchen/breakfast room which is open plan to the TV/ family room and overlooks the substantial southerly facing rear garden. Positioned off the central entrance hall are 3 further reception rooms, a formal sitting/dining room that like the television room opens on to the southerly facing rear garden, a games room/ play room and a study which both overlook the front elevation.
Further accommodation on the ground floor includes a guest WC, a utility room and an enormous double garage which could easily be converted into a gym.
To the first floor is a spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sauna and a large dressing room. The dressing room could easily be converted into a fifth bedroom. There is a further bedroom with an en-suite shower room, two further double bedrooms one with a dressing room and a family bathroom.
The property also benefits from having the potential to extend further (STPP) and has a substantial frontage that provides a driveway with off street parking for a large number of vehicles.
This desirable family home is situated on an elevated plot near the corner of Chiltern Avenue and Little Bushey Lane and is located close to renowned schools including the nationally regarded Purcell School for gifted young musicians - Britain's oldest specialist music school - as well as Harrow School, Merchant Taylor's, Haberdasher's Aske's and North London Collegiate.
With Watford on its doorstep and London a 30 minute train ride away, Bushey still manages to retain a village feel.
Excellent transport links via the M1 make this suburb home easily accessible to surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45205059.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM150071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Bennett - in assoc.with Hamptons International, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.