2 bedroom apartment for saleKnightrider Street, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £175,000
- 2 bedroom top floor apartment
- En-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
- Allocated parking
- Immaculately presented throughout
- EPC energy rating C (79)
It’s all on your doorstep, stroll to the river and enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants or even do your shopping in town. If you are a commuter to London then being close to the station is also ideal.The large private balcony is the ideal place to read a book and take it all in as you enjoy a cup of coffee or maybe a glass of something cold.The fantastic kitchen/lounge area is the perfect space for entertaining friends and hosting dinner parties, it is light, airy and incredibly spacious.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- TOP FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Lounge Area: 20'0 x 18'1 (6.10m x 5.52m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 10'1 (4.30m x 3.08m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 8'4 (3.15m x 2.54m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45205584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13152380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.