3 bedroom detached house for saleTarr Steps, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £199,950
- A Truly Outstanding Three Bedroom Double Fronted Detached Residence
- Improved to an Extremely High Standard with Tasteful Décor & High Quality Fittings
- Delightful Lounge with Wall Mounted Electric Fire Opening to the Stunning Garden Room
- Attractively Presented Open Plan Dining Room
- Kitchen with Refitted Units, Built-in Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Three Impressive Bedrooms with Master Having a Superb En-Suite Wet Room & There is Also a Luxurious Refitted Bathroom & Cloakroom/WC
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear, Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System via Combination Boiler Installed in 2015 & Situated in the Part Boarded Loft & Double Glazing
- Newly Fitted Fascias in 2015
- Early Internal Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
A Truly Outstanding Three Bedroom Double Fronted Detached Residence, Improved to an Extremely High Standard with Tasteful Décor & High Quality Fittings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45205827.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.