3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNeville Road, Sutton, Norwich
- End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
- CHAIN FREE!
This end terrace property situated in Sutton would make an ideal family home. The property offers three bedrooms, a reception room, conservatory, front and rear gardens and a garage and driveway.
This end terrace property situated in Sutton would make an ideal family home. The property is only a short distance from Stalham where you will find doctors, dentists and a variety of shops and amenities. The property offers three bedrooms, a reception room, conservatory, front and rear gardens and a garage and driveway. The property does require some modernisation and is offered chain free.
With a double glazed door to the front aspect, cupboard and integral door to the garage.
Lounge 11' 10" x 17' 10" ( 3.61m x 5.44m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio door, storage radiator and fire place.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 12' 1" ( 2.08m x 3.68m )
Part tiled with a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1/1/2 bowl asterite sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
UPVC construction with double glazed windows.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 7' 8" ( 4.60m x 2.34m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a water tank cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect and built in wardrobes.
Fully tiled with a three piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin and bath with a shower over. Double glazed window to the front aspect.
With a gravel driveway.
Laid to lawn with a decked area and shed. Access to the driveway at the side.
With power and lighting and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45205887.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.