4 bedroom detached house for salePriory Road, Snape, Saxmundham
Sold STC £475,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Double Shower
- Three Further Double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Generous Off Road Parking
A superbly situated detached family home occupying a prime position in the riverside village of Snape. The property boasts an excellent range of extended accommodation with four double bedrooms and four reception areas.
The Accommodation Comprises:
There is a recessed front entrance porch with part glazed door to the:
Reception Hall 14' 1" x 9' 1" ( 4.29m x 2.77m )
With quarry tiled floor, false timbered ceiling, coving, window to side and radiator.
With pedestal wash hand basin, low level flushing suite, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and Karndean flooring and coving.
Glazed door from the reception hall to the:
Study 13' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.20m )
A double aspect room with exposed brick floor and exposed feature brick wall with false timbered ceiling, Mullion style window and coving.
Door from the reception hall to the:
Utility Room 13' 4" max x 9' 3" ( 4.06m max x 2.82m )
A double aspect room with cloaks area, radiator, worktop with a circular stainless steel inset sink top, plumbing for washing machine, built-in freezer, two matching wall cupboards, walk-in shelved cupboard, cloaks space and coving.
Archway from the hall to the:
With understairs cupboard, coving, Karndean flooring and glazed door to the:
Sitting Room 24' 9" x 20' ( 7.54m x 6.10m )
Plus an area measuring approximately 20' x 10'
A generous reception area with window to rear, coving, Karndean flooring, exposed red brick chimney breast with hearth and wood burning stove (duelling for hot water and central heating). Two arched recessed with cupboards under and two archways leading through to the:
Snooker Room / Games Room 18' 7" x 12' 3" ( 5.66m x 3.73m )
A double aspect room with radiator, coving and three quarter sized snooker to remain.
There is a glazed door to the:
With staircase and a door leading through to the:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 19' 11" x 9' 9" ( 6.07m x 2.97m )
Window to rear overlooking the garden, coving, tiled floor, wood block effect worktops with an inset one and a half stainless steel sink top, a range of matching wall and floor units, tiled splashbacks, radiator and breakfast area with radiator, double glazed doors overlooking and leading to outside.
There is a glazed door from the breakfast area to the:
Dining Room 20' x 9' 10" ( 6.10m x 3.00m )
With window to side, radiator, coving and TV point.
There is a stairs rising from the lobby to the:
First Floor Landing
With coving, access to loft area, airing cupboard housing tank and immersion heater and doors to:
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 14' max ( 4.70m x 4.27m max )
Double aspect room with radiator, four double built-in wardrobes with hanging space and storage, telephone point, a fitted double shower and 'his and hers' wash hand basins with cupboard under.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 13' 4" max ( 4.06m x 4.06m max )
Window to rear, radiator, twin double fitted wardrobes with dressing table, mirror and cupboard under and coving.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.15m )
Window to front, radiator and access to eaves storage.
Bedroom Four 11' 3" x 10' ( 3.43m x 3.05m )
Double aspect room with built-in wardrobe and cupboard and radiator.
Door from the landing to the:
Bath / Shower Room
Comprises of free standing bath with ball and claw feet, central mixer tap, coving, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, separate fitted shower cubicle with tiled surround and wall mounted shower, close coupled W.C, drop light switch and shaver point.
The property is approached via a five bar gate which leads to a large L-shaped shingled driveway with parking and turning area and gives access to a timber framed cart lodge and garage with wood store to the rear. Concrete pathways surround the house with an area of lawn to the rear with established trees, shrubs and borders. There is a side garden with a sleeper edged kitchen garden and a generous area of lawn to the front with a further covered log store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45205920.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.