3 bedroom house for saleMarlpits Lane, Ninfield, East Sussex, TN33
- Semi detached unlisted cottage
- Excellent order throughout
- Three bedrooms, en-suite to master
- Bespoke kitchen/breakfast room
- Good size gardens, Claverham catchment
- EPC B
Set on a quiet country lane near the village of Ninfield this three bedroom semi detached and unlisted cottage is in excellent order throughout. A charming home with views of neighbouring fields to front and rear. The addition of a heritage style garage with a useful room over is ideal as a study or those working from home. Features include a sitting room with fireplace, bespoke farmhouse style kitchen/breakfast room, ground floor shower room, three first floor bedrooms and en-suite bathroom. A good size garden adjoins open countryside providing pleasant rural views. Set within the Claverham school catchment area and a short drive to the market town of Battle including a mainline station to London Charing Cross and Cannon Street.
Bedroom 1 - 11' x 10'7 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'7 x 9'8 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'7 x 7' -
Reception 1 - 23'2 x 9'8 -
Kitchen - 23' x 11'5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45206088.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26559804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.