2 bedroom apartment for saleTelham House, Station Approach, Battle
- Walking distance of Battle high street
- Two double bedrooms
- Good sized living/dining room
- Private balcony
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Opposite Battle mainline railway station
- Bathroom / WC
- Allocated parking space
- Well presented throughout
- 99 year lease with approx 90 yrs remaining
An opportunity to acquire this well presented modern two bedroom first floor purpose built apartment. Ideally situated within easy walking distance of the Historic town of Battle and its high street, the famous Battle Abbey and a wide variety of shops and restaurants. Battle mainline railway Station is opposite the apartment with links to London within 1 hour and 30 minutes. The accommodation is considered to be offered for sale in good decorative order throughout being bright and spacious. Well proportioned accommodation comprises of living room/dining room with outlook to the front and access out onto a private balcony with space for seating, modern fitted kitchen with fitted oven, hob and extractor hood, two double bedrooms the master having a fitted double wardrobe, modern fitted bathroom with shower over and wc. Other benefits include, electric heating, double glazing, intercom entry phone system, passenger lift and an allocated parking space. EPC RATING D
N.B - We have been advised the property is held on a 99 year lease with approx 90 years remaining, there is an annual ground rent charge of £150 and the service charge is £1850 per year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45206145.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26610010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Hughes, St Leonards-on-Sea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.