2 bedroom flat for saleWidmore Road, Bromley, Kent
- Spacious 2nd Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 2 South Facing Balconies
- Impressive Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom Plus En-Suite Shower
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
- Video-Entryphone, Lift, 2 Parking Spaces
- Gated Development, EPC Rating B
This is a superb second floor two balcony apartment set within a prestigious gated development built in about 2002. Accessed via lift, accommodation comprises two double bedrooms, with en-suite shower room and balcony to the master bedroom, a spacious hall which leads via double doors into a splendid living room with south facing balcony offering distant views , a fitted kitchen with built-in appliances and bathroom. There is gas fired central heating via a combination boiler, sealed unit double glazing, and video entryphone. Outside are well maintained communal gardens and two underground parking spaces. Highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_404_4287832
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45206496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4287832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.