4 bedroom detached house for saleWainwright Avenue, Thrapston, Kettering
Sold STC £272,500
- Detached four bedroom family home
- South facing rear garden
- Re fitted kitchen/dining room
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
*Good Decorative Order*Popular Residential Area*Conservatory*Refitted Kitchen*South facing garden*
Located within this sought after development, this modern four bedroom detached family home is presented in good decorative order. Benefiting from UPVc double glazing and gas radiator heating, the accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, cloaks/WC, lounge, fitted kitchen/dining room and conservatory. First floor, four bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room and principal bathroom. An enclosed south facing rear garden, off road parking and converted garage/study area.
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, central heating thermostat, coved ceiling, stairs to first floor landing. Telephone point. Internal access to partitioned garage.
Two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and low-level WC, radiator, extractor fan.
4.44m x 3.56m (14'7" x 11'8"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, telephone & TV points, coved ceiling. Fireplace.
8.23m x 2.62m (27"0 x 8'7"). Re fitted in a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop surfaces over. 1½ bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge/freezer, space for range cooker, extractor hood over. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, concealed 'Ideal' gas boiler, PVCu double glazed door to side, patio doors to:-
2.92m x 2.97m (9'7" x 9'9"). PVCu double glazed, polycarbonate roof, ceramic tiled flooring, TV point, double doors to side.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, radiator, access to loft.
3.68m x 3.71m (12'1" to front of wardrobes x 12'2"narrowing to 9'5''). Two PVCu double glazed windows to front, radiator, telephone point, built-in double wardrobes, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, low-level WC, PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, extractor fan.
3.81m x 2.44m (12'6" max to rear of wardrobes x 8'). PVCu double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator. Coved ceiling.
3.76m x 2.69m (12'4" rear of wardrobes x 8'10"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator. Double wardrobes.
3.43m x 2.44m (11'3" x 8'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling.
Modern white three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment & shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low-level WC, complementary tiling, PVCu double glazed window to rear, extractor fan. Radiator.
Situated on a private drive, small front lawn and driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles.
Partitioned integral garage/Study
11'10'' x 7'9'' Additional storage area to front.
An enclosed south facing garden, with lawn, paved patio and decking area, gated pedestrian side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45208359.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THR100954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Thrapston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.