2 bedroom terraced house for saleFlorendine Street, Amington, Tamworth
- VICTORIAN MID TERRACED
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
We are pleased to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom mid terraced property which is finished to a high standard and set on a popular road in Amington. Driveway & enclosed rear garden. Viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate standard of accommodation.
We are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious two bedroom mid terraced property which is finished to a high standard and set on a popular road in Amington close to local schools. Viewing is regarded as essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer, which comprises of, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, two good sized bedrooms and family bathroom, views overlooking the school playing fields and with gardens to the rear and block paved drive to the front.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking and double glazed door into:
Lounge 12' 11" into alcove x 11' 2" ( 3.94m into alcove x 3.40m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, coving and feature fire surround with inset open fire.
Dining Room 12' 11" into alcove x 12' ( 3.94m into alcove x 3.66m )
Double glazed double doors giving access to rear garden, central heating radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, door giving access to stairs to first floor, wood effect laminate flooring and door into:
Kitchen 12' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, double glazed door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Two ceiling light points, central heating radiator and doors off to:
Bedroom One 13' into alcove x 11' 2" not into recess ( 3.96m into alcove x 3.40m not into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and loft access.
Bedroom Two 12' into alcove x 9' 9" ( 3.66m into alcove x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, panelled bath with electric shower over, tiled to splashback areas, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and airing cupboard.
Paved patio area, decked seating area, laid to lawn, brick build storage shed and fence to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45208362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.