1 bedroom apartment for saleBoileau Road, London
Sold STC £415,000
- ONE BEDROOM
- PURPOSE BUILT APARTMENT
- LARGE LIVING ROOM
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE SPACE
- MODERN BATHROOM
- WELL PRESENTED
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
An outstanding larger than average top floor apartment located in this highly sought after area in Upper Barnes. Convenient for local shops and amenities as well as Hammersmith Broadway this property would be ideal for first time buyers and investors.
On entry the hallway is a beautifully decorated contemporary bathroom with overhead shower. The sitting room to the front of the building has a contemporary gas fireplace with wooden floors.
The master bedroom to the rear of the building overlooks the lawned garden and has built in shelves. The kitchen has plenty of fitted units.
For the commuter Barnes Station and Barnes Bridge Station both provide services into Waterloo. There is also a bus services to Hammersmith with its underground and transport network.
The educational facilities in the area include:
St Paul's Boys School, The Harrodian School and the Swedish School. For younger pupils there is Collet Court Preparatory School, St Osmunds (RC), Barnes Primary School and East Sheen Primary School.
There are also kilometers of riverside walks and the unbeatable restaurants, pub, shops, leisure and sporting facilities that the area boats
Viewings are highly recommended.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45209169.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR102553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Barnes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.