5 bedroom character property for saleShrivenham Road, Highworth, Swindon
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 4/5 Bedrooms, 2/3 Reception Rooms
- Large Vaulted Lounge
- 2 Bathroom + En-Suite Bathroom
- Wooden Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings
- Exposed Timbers, Garage and Drive
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This grade II listed 4/5 bedroom, 2/3 reception roomed period home forms part of the 'old school house'. Vaulted ceilings and period features compliment this large (1646 sq ft) family home. There is also the added benefit of a garage, drive and allocated parking space.
NO ONWARD CHAIN. This unique grade II listed 4/5 bedroom, 2/3 reception roomed period home forms part of the 'old school house'. Vaulted ceilings, original beams and a wealth of period features compliment this large (1646 sq ft) and versatile family home. There is also the added benefit of a garage, drive and allocated parking space. Viewing is recommended.
Recessed entrance porch. Door giving access to dining room. Tiled flooring.
Dining Hall 18' 3" Irregular x 13' 7" Max ( 5.56m Irregular x 4.14m Max )
Twin aspect windows. Doors giving access to kitchen and hall. Stairs rising to first floor. Original wood paneled wall. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
Door giving access to courtyard. Door giving access to garage. A range of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Double electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator.
Doors giving access to bedrooms and bathrooms.
3rd Reception/ Bed 5 14' 10" Max x 8' 5" ( 4.52m Max x 2.57m )
Window to front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 11" Max x 12' 7" Plus Recess ( 3.33m Max x 3.84m Plus Recess )
Window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 2" ( 2.41m x 1.57m )
W.C. Wash hand basin. Bath with shower over. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator.
Living Room 18' 4" x 17' ( 5.59m x 5.18m )
Two windows to front with two additional sky lights. Door giving access to bedroom. Access to loft. Vaulted ceiling with original exposed beams. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 11' 4" Irregular ( 4.32m x 3.45m Irregular )
Window to front. Door giving access to en suite bathroom. Built in wardrobe and storage cupboard. Original exposed beams. Radiator.
En Suite Bathroom
W.C. Wash hand basin. Corner bath with shower over. Storage cupboard. Shaver point. Tiled walls and floors.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.12m )
Window to front. Original wood paneling. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.10m x 2.69m )
Original stone mullioned window to side. Vaulted ceiling and exposed beams. Ladder leading to mezzanine and rear attic area.
W.C. Wash hand basin. Bath with shower over. Storage cupboard. Tiled walls. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Low wall surrounding paved garden. Driveway parking.
Wall surrounding paved area.
Plumbing for washing machine. Containing the gas central heating boiler and water softner.
Garage and driveway parking. Additional allocated parking space in the adjoining car park.
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45209217.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.