4 bedroom bungalow for saleFelbrigg Lane, Ingleby Barwick
- An Extremely Substantial Four Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Situated Within a Small Cul-De-Sac Just Off the Main Stretch of Felbrigg Lane
- Providing Accommodation Which Would Appeal to a Variety of Potential Buyers
- Generous Lounge with Feature Gas Fire & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- L' Shaped Breakfast Kitchen with an Extensive Range of Fitted Units & Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room & An Extensive En-Suite Bathroom with Large Whirlpool Bath & Shower/Wet Room Area
- Bedroom Two Also with An En-Suite Shower Room
- R-Fitted Shower Room with Attractive Fittings
- Extensive Gardens, Block Paved Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
An Extremely Substantial Four Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow, Situated Within a Small Cul-De-Sac Just Off the Main Stretch of Felbrigg Lane and Providing Accommodation Which Would Appeal to a Variety of Potential Buyers. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45210444.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.