2 bedroom flat for saleSnowdon Close, Eastbourne
Sold STC £159,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- VENDOR SUITED
- ** NEW LEASE **
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM SPACIOUS Ground Floor Flat located in the POPULAR PENNINE Estate in Eastbourne. Considered WELL PRESENTED throughout with an ALLOCATED parking space. VENDOR SUITED - This flat will also benefit from a new lease.
** STAR BUY ** Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this TWO BEDROOM SPACIOUS Ground Floor Flat located in the POPULAR PENNINE Estate in Eastbourne. Considered WELL PRESENTED throughout with TWO Double Bedrooms, MODERN kitchen and an ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property. VENDOR SUITED - This flat will also benefit from a new lease.
Communal entrance door to the front leading to the entrance hall.
Door to the front aspect, entry phone system, wood effect flooring, doors to all rooms, double fronted storage cupboard, airing cupboard, storage heater.
Lounge 21' 1" Into Bay x 10' 4" ( 6.43m Into Bay x 3.15m )
Dual aspect room with a double glazed Bay window to the rear aspect and further window to the side aspect, feature electric fireplace with surround, electric storage heater, wood effect flooring, door through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for slimline dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in double fronted wardrobes, electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a electric storage heater.
Comprising paneled bath with electric shower over, fully tiled walls, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Allocated parking space located nearby the property
Please note that the vendor has extended the lease of the property to 161 years which will be awarded upon completion of the property. Please also note that the vendor has found a suitable property that has no forward chain.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45210687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.