3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodville Road, Boston
- SEMI DETACHED 3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
This extremely well presented Semi Detached Home benefits from good sized living accommodation comprising a Lounge, Dining Room, Contemporary style Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms and a Shower Room. The property also benefits from a driveway providing off road parking and an enclosed rear garden.
WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH PARKING
With rear entrance door leading into the: -
Rear Entrance Conservatory
With polycarbonate roof and uPVC double glazed window, door through to the Kitchen.
Former Coal Store
With door from Rear Entrance Conservatory. Providing storage.
With WC within.
Kitchen 13' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.24m )
With a Contemporary style kitchen comprising a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, wall and base units, plumbing for slimline dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, concealed Baxi gas central heating boiler, Country Chef Range with oven, grill, warming tray and 8 ring hob with illuminated fume extractor above. Space for American style fridge freezer, window to side aspect, ceiling fluorescent striplight.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
With window to side aspect, wood effect laminate flooring, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With understairs storage cupboard and ceiling light point.
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 3" excluding Bay window ( 3.68m x 3.43m excluding Bay window )
With feature Bay window to front aspect, further window to side aspect, radiator, TV aerial point, wiring for satellite TV, coved cornice, ceiling light point, wall mounted lighting.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Dining Room, access to roof space, 2 ceiling light points.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" maximum x 12' maximum ( 3.43m maximum x 3.66m maximum )
With windows to front and side aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point and over stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 2 12' maximum x 9' 3" maximum ( 3.66m maximum x 2.82m maximum )
With window to side aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder within.
Bedroom 3 10' 2" maximum x 7' 5" maximum ( 3.10m maximum x 2.26m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Having been refitted and comprising a double shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower within, WC, heated towel rail, obscure glazed window to side aspect, ceiling mounted lighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls. The Vendor informs the Agent that a slimline wash hand basin is also to be fitted.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which provides parking space and gated access leads to the rear garden.
The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating area and a low level fence leads to the remainder of the garden which is predominantly laid to lawn. The garden is enclosed by fencing and served by outside light.
Served by power and lighting.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45210729.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.