3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Street, Marcham
- German-made kitchens by Häcker from the Classic range with a range of Neff appliances
- Bathrooms with Calypso modular system with white sanitary ware, tiled floor and marble vanity unit tops
- Solid oak window sills and staircase hand rails
- Porcelain tiles in kitchen/dining room
- Loxhome 8 port wifi miniserver for 8 circuit lighting, controlled by iPhone app
- Gas central heating and hot water system with underfloor heating upstairs and downstairs
- UPVC double glazing
- Two allocated parking spaces per property and two visitor spaces
- Private garden with patio area paved with Cotswold riven slabs
- 10 year NHBC Warranty
Higgins Row is a characterful development of just four three bedroom new cottage-style homes right in the heart of the village, opposite the Green and very close to village shops and pubs.The properties are designed and built with purchasers’ needs in mind: they are efficient and economical to run, with an excellent specification to include, gas underfloor central heating to both ground and first floors, porcelain tiles to kitchen/dining room, highly quality German kitchen with built in Neff appliances and UPVC double glazing.Marcham is a bustling village in the Ock valley, just 21/2 miles from Abingdon on Thames. It traces its origins back to 965 and is mentioned in the Domesday Book as belonging to Abingdon Abbey.
Ready for occupation from January 2017.
NB - The kitchen and bathroom photos are example images from the respective manufacturer's ranges and are indicative only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7309250. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.