1 bedroom terraced house for saleHardy Close, Shirley, Southampton
Sold STC £150,000
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Refurbished To A High Standard
- One Bedroom House
- Open Plan Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Stunning Bathroom
- One Double Bedroom
- Private Front Garden & Parking
Occupying a cul-de-sac position in a desirable and convenient part of Shirley, is this rarely available one bedroom house which is beautifully presented and recently refurbished with a private front garden and allocated parking. Lending itself perfectly as a start home or rental investment.
Occupying a cul-de-sac position in a desirable and convenient part of Shirley, is this rarely available one bedroom house which is beautifully presented and recently refurbished , it lends itself perfectly as a start home or rental investment with a projected rental income of £750 pcm.
Upon entering you are greeted by an entrance lobby which in turn leads you through to the open plan living room and kitchen. Having been beautifully decorated and re-fitted with wood floor and under floor heating, this room is nicely proportioned to cater for living and dining room furniture.
The kitchen is host to modern gloss cream units with contrasting work surfaces and titled splash backs, built-in cooking appliances and space and plumbing for fridge freezer and a washing machine.
Stairs with under storage rise to a first floor landing where there are two built-in storage cupboards, from here there is a spacious double bedroom, again beautifully decorated and re-carpeted. The bathroom is magnificent finished in full slate style tiling and a modern white suite benefiting from a shower over the bath and under floor heating.
The property benefits from allocated off road parking, its own private front garden, double glazed and electric under floor heating.
Living Room & Kitchen 17' 7" x 12' 3" max ( 5.36m x 3.73m max )
Landing With Storage Cupboards
Bedroom 12' 3" max x 11' 2" ( 3.73m max x 3.40m )
Bathroom 6' x 5' 4" ( 1.83m x 1.63m )
Private Front Garden
Allocated Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45212160.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU109280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.