3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleElderberry Place, Upwell, Wisbech
- Superb end terraced house
- Kitchen/diner plus spacious lounge
- Three bedroom, en-suite to master
- Garage & parking
- Popular village location
- No upward chain
Set within the pretty village of Upwell & having the benefit of being sold with no upward chain, this modern end terraced house represents an ideal family home. The property offers a superb kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master plus an enclosed rear garden & garage.
This modern end terraced house is situated in the popular village of Upwell & has the benefit of being sold with no upward chain. The accommodation comprises a ground floor cloakroom and a spacious lounge with stairs leading to the first floor. The kitchen/diner is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with work surfaces over and has an inset sink plus an integrated electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over. On the first floor there are three bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master. There is also a family bathroom. Continuing outside, there is off road parking, a single garage and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
Lounge 16' 4" x 10' 2" extending to 14' 4" including staircase ( 4.98m x 3.10m extending to 4.37m including staircase )
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 3" x 9' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.02m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 2" to en-suite x 9' 10" ( 3.10m to en-suite x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 7' 9" x 10' min ( 2.36m x 3.05m min )
Bedroom 3 6' 4" x 7' 10" ( 1.93m x 2.39m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the A47 roundabout and continue straight over following the road to Outwell. Upon entering Outwell take note of Bloom & Wake's Garage on your left hand side and turn right at the mini roundabout. Follow the road round to the left into Isle Road and continue through into Upwell. Proceed along and turn right into Pius Drove, then immediately left into Elderberry Place, where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45212172.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.