2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshley Grove, Aston, Sheffield
Sold STC £90,000
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two bedroom semi-detached
- Great opportunity
- Popular residential area
- Easy access to local amenities including schools
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY! Offering fabulous potential, no chain, generous size rear garden. View today?
Benefiting from no upward chain and offering fabulous potential is this two bedroom semi detached house with generous size rear garden. This property is situated in a popular residential area within easy access to local amenities including shopping facilities, schools and public transport links. Briefly comprising: entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and wet room. View today?
With staircase to first floor landing.
Kitchen 13' 9" into recess x 8' 3" ( 4.19m into recess x 2.51m )
Wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, space for appliances, electric wall heater, useful under stair storage cupboard and door to rear porch.
With door to rear porch.
Lounge 13' 9" into recess x 12' 9" into bay ( 4.19m into recess x 3.89m into bay )
Double glazed bay window, gas central heating radiator and gas fire.
First Floor Landing
Gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 9" into recess x 11' 3" max ( 4.19m into recess x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Comprising shower enclosure, wc, wash/hand basin, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window and useful storage cupboard
To the outside of the property there is a generous sized lawn incorporating a variety of mature plants and shrubs.
To the front of the property there is a variety of plants and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.