4 bedroom terraced house for saleSedgeley Grove, GOSPORT
- Four bedroom mid-terrace home
- En-suite to master
- UPVC double glazing & gas central heating
- Garage & off street parking
- View now!
Four generous sized bedrooms - En-suite with the loft bedroom - Downstairs bathroom with potential for joining utility - Spacious lounge with feature fireplace - Kitchen with modern fitted appliances - Conservatory - Low maintenance garden - Garage with rear access
Fox & Sons welcome to the market this mid terrace home with a driveway for two cars - four generous sized bedrooms - en-suite with the loft bedroom - downstairs bathroom with potential for joining utility - spacious lounge with feature fireplace - kitchen with modern fitted appliances - conservatory - low maintenance garden - must see property due to its great location - call to book a viewing on 02392 503733
UPVC door to front access, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevation.
UPVC door to access, stairs to first floor landing, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, fully tiled walls.
Lounge 23' 5" x 11' 10" ( 7.14m x 3.61m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire place, two radiators, portico to:
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, in-built dishwasher, space for tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 11' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 2.77m )
UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevation, tiled flooring, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor, doors to:
Bedroom 1 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 9' 3" max ( 4.17m max x 2.82m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, central heating boiler, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 4 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear elevation, radiator, door to:
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
To the front the garden has a shingle drive providing off road parking. To the rear the garden is laid to astro turf, greenhouse, door to garage and pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45212181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS105383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.