2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroadgate Close, Northrepps, Cromer
Sold STC £150,000
- Guide Price £150,000-£160,000
- Popular Village of Northrepps
- Two Bedrooms
- Well-Proportioned GardenTwo Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain!
- Off Road Parking & Garage
Guide Price £150,000-£160,000. A fantastic two bedroom end of terrace house in the popular village of Northrepps. With well proportioned living areas, ample off-road parking, garage & lawned garden, this is a must see property for first time buyers & investors!
Presenting a lovely two bedroom end of terrace house in the village of Northrepps. With a good size living areas this house is great for first time buyers or investors. Boasting a garage and ample off street parking, this property also benefits from a well proportioned rear garden. In a rural location and with no onward chain this house is a must see!
Double glazed UPVC door to the front aspect & two double glazed UPVC windows to the side aspect.
Lounge/diner 20' 9" Max x 14' 4" Max ( 6.32m Max x 4.37m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front & rear aspect.
Understairs storage, two radiators, telephone point, TV point & fitted carpet.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 3" ( 3.33m x 2.21m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Fitted kitchen with wall & base units, work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, electric oven, electric hob & cooker hood. Plumbing for dishwasher, fridge/freezer, radiator & lino effect slate tile flooring.
Door leading to the rear.
Airing cupboard & loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front aspect.
Built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point & fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.11m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect.
Radiator & fitted carpet.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over & part tiled.
Lawned area to the front & shingle driveway.
Lawned garden to the rear with patio area & shed.
Up & over single garage door with power, lighting & plumbing for washing machine.
With a exterior door to the rear aspect.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Section 21), please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45212184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104598. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.