3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKings Road, FELTHAM
Sold STC £475,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Additional Shower Room
- Approx 80ft Garden
- Planning permission granted for a single storey extension-Enquire within.
We are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached Victorian house on the ever so desirable Kings road, Feltham.
**No Chain Victorian semi-detached house on Kings road, Feltham**
We are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached Victorian house on the ever so desirable Kings road, Feltham. The property is complimented by two reception rooms, with the front benefitting from a large bay window giving you a light and spacious feel. From the second reception room you have access through to the kitchen with ample fitted dark wood units and built in appliances, leading to one of two family bathrooms. On the first floor you have two larger than average double bedrooms with the master benefitting from a stunning fire place, the third double bedroom and the second family shower room. Outside to the front you have a small, unique tiled garden with a side access leading to an ample 70+ ft rear garden which is laid to lawn with the use of a patio area.
Kings Road is just a short walk from Feltham train station, giving you access into waterloo in approx. 25 mins with its fast train links. You are also a short walk from Feltham high street giving you access to unlimited shops and buses. Being in such a convenient location and ready to move into, this property won't stay on the market for long.
Planning permission granted for a single storey extension-Enquire within.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45212760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL105578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.