3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Road, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
Sold STC £125,000
- Popular village location
- Three bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Enclosed garden
- No upward chain!
POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION! Being offered with no upward chain is this semi-detached house including THREE bedrooms, THREE reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom & ground floor wc. Keys available in the office - book a viewing today!
POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION! Located in the popular village of Fridaybridge is this semi-detached house offering plenty of space. The ground floor includes an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, dining room, sitting room and wc while upstairs has three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside has an enclosed courtyard garden and the property also benefits from having gas central heating. Being sold with no upward chain. Keys available in the office - book a viewing today!
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 11" ( 4.09m x 2.72m )
Lounge 20' 3" max x 12' 8" max ( 6.17m max x 3.86m max )
Dining Room 13' 5" x 7' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.34m )
Sitting Room 11' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.34m )
Ground Floor WC
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 10' max ( 3.89m max x 3.05m max )
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.01m )
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.01m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take A1101 signposted Downham Market to the A47 roundabout and continue straight over. Take the second turning right signposted Elm & Friday Bridge. Continue through the village of Elm, past the school and along into Main Road, Friday Bridge where the property can then be found at the end of the road on the right hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45212763.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.