4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCallao Quay, Eastbourne
Sold STC £300,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- ALLOCATED PARKING & A GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER 'LA NAUTICAL MARINA' DEVELOPMENT
- SPACIOUS YET VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED Family home located in the EVER SOUGHT after North Harbour development. Boasting IMMACULATELY Presented accommodation throughout with a LANDSCAPED Rear Garden, GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING. Viewing Recommended.
A UNIQUE opportunity has arisen to acquire this SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME located in the 'La Nautical Marina' Development in the Sovereign Harbour North. Having undergone MODERNISATION and IMPROVEMENT this property is EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED throughout and boasts SPACIOUS and VERSATILE accommodation. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Door to the front aspect, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Comprising low level W C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Ground Floor Bedroom Three 12' x 6' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 4" x 13' ( 4.37m x 3.96m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a sink and drainer unit, eye level double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated appliances include washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls and tiled flooring, storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, further double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading into the garden, ample space for a dining room table.
Stairs rising from ground floor to first floor landing, storage cupboard, radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge 14' 4" x 12' ( 4.37m x 3.66m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect with double glazed double doors to the front leading to the Juliet Balcony enjoying angled sea views and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level W C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, spotlighting over, partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs rising from first floor to second floor landing having an airing cupboard and loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect enjoying an angled sea view, two sets of double fronted wardrobes, radiator and a door through to the en suite.
Comprising an enclosed shower cubicle with power jets, separate paneled bath with integrated jets, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring, extractor fan, spotlighting over, radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' ( 3.71m x 3.05m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, built in double fronted wardrobes and a radiator.
A landscaped rear garden with steps leading down to a patio garden, large shingled area with raised shrub borders. There is a raised decked seating area to the rear with gated access to the parking and garage, brick wall and fence enclosed garden.
Garage 16' 3" x 8' 4" ( 4.95m x 2.54m )
Located at the rear of the property having an up and over door with power and lighting.
Off road parking located at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45212766.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.