3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKite Lane, Brockhill, Redditch, Worcestershire, B97
- Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Rear Extension & Garage Conversion
- Impressive Kitchen with Dining Area
- Spacious Lounge & Play Room/Nursery
- Family Bathroom & Guest WC
- Highly Sought After Location
- Pleasant Garden & Driveway Parking
- EPC Rating = C74
This Well-Presented & Extended Three-Bedroom Semi-Detached House enjoys a pleasant cul-de-sac location within a highly sought after residential area of Brockhill. The property offers good access to the town centre facilities and national road networks as well as to the open countryside.
The layout briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Hallway, Cloakroom/Guest WC, Living Room, Spacious Modern Kitchen (with Built-in Dishwasher, Fridge/Freeze, Oven, Gas Hob & Extractor Hood) and opening to the Extended Dining Area (with Skylight windows), Games/Play Room/Nursery and a Utility Room to the Ground Floor; Master Bedroom (with Built-in Wardrobe), Second Double Bedroom, Good-sized Third Bedroom and a Family Bathroom to the First Floor.
The property further benefits from Driveway Parking to the front, Pleasant Rear Garden, Double Glazing and Gas-fired Central Heating System.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45213645.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Redditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.