2 bedroom apartment for saleColton Street, Leicester
Sold STC £195,000
- Large Open Living Space
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fifth Floor
- Two Allocated Secure Parking Spaces
- 999 Year Lease
- Close to all Amenities
Situated in this sought after modern development; a well presented two bedroom, one bathroom apartment offering spacious accommodation with secure parking. The accommodation in brief comprises entrance hall, open plan living dining area with fitted kitchen off, two double bedrooms, one bathroom and secure underground parking for two vehicles. The Zenith Building is an award winning development set in the heart of the Cultural Quarter. Each apartment has been thoughtfully designed to achieve a modern, light and spacious feel with large windows and a large south facing balcony.
Communal Facilities - Imposing entrance with feature glass canopy. Leading to communal entrance with tiled floor, residents postboxes and lift to the fifth floor . There is also direct lift access to the the secure undercroft car park where the two allocated car parking spaces are located.
Entrance Hall - Access via timber door with inset spotlights, camera phone entry system, wall mounted electric heater, walk in coat cupboard and airing cupboard housing pressurised hot water tank.
Open Plan Living Room - 8.11 max x 3.43 max (26'7" max x 11'3" max) - Inset spotlights, two wall mounted electric heaters, double height ceilings, TV and BT points opening leading into kitchen, full height double glazed windows and doors opening onto balcony and leading into:
Kitchen - 2.97 x 2.20 (9'9" x 7'3") - Inset spotlights, part tiled walls, metro brick tiled splashbacks, a range of floor and wall fitted timber kitchen units offering cupboard and drawer storage solutions, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, single electric oven, rolled edge worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit and four ring electric hob with chrome splashback and extractor hood over.
Bedroom One - 4.08 x 3.84 max (13'5" x 12'7" max) - Inset spotlights, double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, TV and BT points, built in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
Bedroom Two - 4.24 max x 2.88 (13'11" max x 9'5") - Inset spotlights, double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, built in double wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
Bathroom - 2.97 x 2.00 (9'9" x 6'7") - Inset spotlights, extractor, wall mounted electric heated towel rail, panelled bath with shower attachment over and hinged shower screen, metro brick tiled walls, concealed low flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin.
Balcony - 8.09 x 1.24 (26'7" x 4'1") - A paved balcony with part stone and part glazed frontage.
Lease Details - A 999 year lease from 25th May 2007. Annual Ground Rent £600.00. Annual Service Charge £1,371.00
Property Information Pack - An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Directional Note - The Zenith Building is located on Colton Street which runs off Rutland Street. There is metered on road parking both outside and on a number of side streets.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45216882.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26611565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.