3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrantwood Drive, Heaton, Bradford, BD9
- Established three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow
- Located in this pleasant sought after and convenient locality
- The accommodation offers gas fired central heating system and upvc double glazing
- Comprises briefly: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms, bathroom and further first floor bedroom
- Externally the property has a driveway to a single garage with gardens to both front and rear
- Offered with no upward chain, early enquiry and viewing recommended
Established three bedroom semi-detached dormer bungalow located in this pleasant position off Haworth Road being conveniently placed for a range of localised shops, schools and transport links. The accommodation has a gas fired central heating system and upvc double glazing (excludes rear porch) briefly comprises: Entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two ground floor bedrooms, bathroom with a further first floor dormer bedroom. Externally the property has a driveway leading to a detached single garage and gardens to both the front and the rear. It is offered with no onward chain and immediate vacant possession available. We would advise an early enquiry and viewing appointment.
To the Ground Floor:
with understair storage cupboard.
4.43m x 4.26m maximum (14'6" x 13'11")
with square bay window to the front and fireplace surround.
3.62m x 2.52m (11'11" x 8'3")
with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, gas cooker point and plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Access via a staircase to the first floor.
Bedroom 1 (front)
3.61m x 3.01m (11'10" x 9'10")
Bedroom 2 (rear)
3.00m x 2.75m (9'10" x 9')
Ground Floor Bathroom
with three piece white suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
To the First Floor:-
Dormer Bedroom 3
4.58m maximum x 3.38m (15'x 11'1")
with dormer window to the rear and access to a useful loft storage area.
The property has a driveway leading to a detached single garage. Gardens to the front and rear being mainly paved.
From our Saltaire office proceed to Saltaire junction turning left into Moorhead Lane. Proceed along here for some distance, proceed into High Bank Lane passing Northcliffe Golf Club on the left hand side. Upon reaching the traffic lights turn left into Bingley Road continuing to the next major junction where you turn right into Haworth Road. Again you proceed for some distance passed the parade of shops taking the next right hand turn into Brantwood Drive. The property is situated on the left hand side where it is identified by our 'For Sale' board.
MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE. HOME MOVERS - FIRST TIME BUYERS - RE-MORTGAGES ETC.
J I Estates are introducer's to Square Financial Limited who are an appointed representative of TenetLIME Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01201-t-769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.