3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHunters Close, Aldwick Bay Estate
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Fitted Shower Room and En-Suite Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- Secluded Gardens
- Garage and Brick Paved Driveway
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location Set on a Private Marine Estate
* No Forward Chain * This deceptively spacious and rarely available Detached Bungalow is located in a quiet Cul De Sac on a tree lined Private Marine Estate with direct access to a private Beach and walking distance to local shops. The property comprises of three double Bedrooms, the Master Bedroom benefits from an En-Suite modern Bathroom, a spacious dual aspect Lounge / Dining Room with lovely street views, a fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room and a modern Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded low maintenance Garden with a Detached Timber Shed. To the Front is a further low maintenance enclosed Garden with a Detached Greenhouse. The property is approached via a brick paved Driveway which provides off road parking for three to four vehicles leading to the Detached Garage with an electric remote up and over door. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall. Security light.
Entrance Hall - 4.14m x 3.43m (13'7 x 11'3) - Spacious entrance hall with doors to all rooms. Double doors to a deep cloak cupboard with hanging and shelving space also housing the gas meter. Door to the boiler cupboard housing the boiler (2-3 years old approximately) and hot water cylinder with the benefit of lighting and storage space (serviced January 2016). Further door to a deep airing cupboard with automatic lighting and slatted shelving. Radiator. Access to the loft space with the benefit of a drop down ladder, boarding, lighting and insulation. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.74m x 4.45m (18'10 x 14'7) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows with a feature bayed window with a lovely street view. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature gas fireplace with wooden mantle. Television point. Telephone point. Two radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 4.27m x 2.54m (14' x 8'4) - Side aspect glazed windows with a glazed door. Fitted kitchen with two bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, gas hob and oven with extractor fan over. Space for a washing machine and table and chairs. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 4.27m x 3.48m (14' x 11'5) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Double built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Radiator. Telephone point. Door to:
En-Suite - 2.01m x 1.91m (6'7 x 6'3) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted en-suite bathroom with a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted rainfall effect shower head and hand held shower with a fitted bi-folding shower screen. Close coupled W.C and inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two - 3.61m x 2.49m (11'10 x 8'2) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.49m x 2.18m (8'2 x 7'2) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Shower Room - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted shower room with a corner double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Close coupled W.C and inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Rear - Totally enclosed easy to maintain rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panel fencing. Detached timber shed. Access to both sides of the property leading to the front.
Front - Enclosed by panel board fencing and brick walling with lovely views over. Large trees to provide maximum privacy. Mainly laid to lawn. Detached greenhouse. Door to the garage. Gated access to the driveway.
Driveway - Turn style brick paved driveway providing off road parking for three to four vehicles leading to:
Detached Garage - With an electric up and over door. Personal door to the front garden. Benefit of power and lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45218493.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26609559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.