1 bedroom apartment for saleCamberwell Beauty, Wing, Camberwell, SE5
- 542 sqft
- 3rd floor
- Private balcony
- Nobilia handeless kitchens with Silestone worktops
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Under floor heating to bathrooms
- Video entry door system
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Excellent transport links into Central London
Contemporary new collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in the heart of Camberwell offering excellent transport connections in Central London.
Situated in Camberwell; a vibrant neighbourhood rapidly becoming South East London's residential hotspot.
Camberwell boasts a variety of shopping amenities in addition to independent cafes, charming pubs and arty bars.
The development is located within close proximity of Burgess Park, Ruskin Park, Camberwell Park and Kennington Park.
Walking distance to Oval underground station offering Northern Line services.
Fast transport connections into Waterloo, London Victoria, London Bridge and King's Cross.
Easy access to London Gatwick Airport.
250 year leasehold
10 year LABC warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45218829.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.