3 bedroom apartment for saleWickhams Wharf, Viaduct Road, Ware
- Ground floor FREEHOLD apartment
- Private terrace and balcony
- Garage and parking
- Direct river views
- Chain free
William H Brown offer this fantastic THREE bedroom FREEHOLD ground floor apartment with it's own private entrance door, DIRECT RIVER VIEWS, private terrace, balcony, garage and parking. Ideally located just moments from Ware town centre and mainline station. CHAIN FREE!
This rarely available freehold three bedroom ground floor apartment uniquely offers it's own private entrance door, balcony, terrace, garage and allocated parking. Ideally located just moments from Ware town centre and mainline station plus enjoying uninterupted and stunning river views.
Private part glazed entrance door. Built in meter cupboard plus laminate wood effect and mat flooring.
Solid entrance door, two large built-in storage cupboards, laminate wood effect flooring and wall mounted heater.
Obscure glazed window. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, mixer tap, wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Huge storage cupboard, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 22' 2" x 12' 4" ( 6.76m x 3.76m )
Glazed door to private balcony with direct river views plus double glazed door to private riverside patio area. Two wall mounted radiators, laminate wood effect flooring, television point and power points.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.97m )
Glazed window to side aspect with direct river views. Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine. Built-in cupboard housing boiler, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 14' 1" ( 4.29m x 4.29m )
Glazed window with direct river views. Wall mounted radiator, built in wardrobe, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Two 6' 8" x 14' 1" ( 2.03m x 4.29m )
Two glazed windows to side aspect. Built in wardrobe, fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 10' 3" ( 2.03m x 3.12m )
Glazed window with direct river views, fitted carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator and power points.
'Up-and-over' door. Storage area.
Allocated parking space and further visitors parking.
Excellent location with direct access onto the River Lea towpath and just moments from Ware town centre and mainline station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.