3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRipon Road, Wormald Green, Harrogate
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Incredible countryside views
- Skilfully renovated throughout
- Prime location betwixt Harrogate and Ripon
- Utility room and downstairs WC
- EPC D
Glendale is a sophisticated property offering spectacular views over the picturesque scenery that is Wormald Green comprising lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, downstairs WC, three well-appointed bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and further private land housing storage and parking.
Glendale is a sophisticated property offering spectacular views over the picturesque scenery that is Wormald Green, it can only be described as skilfully renovated by its current owners offering new fixtures and fittings throughout. This three bedroom semi-detached home is situated betwixt Harrogate and Ripon providing excellent transport links to both locations whilst offering a real taste of country living. The residence provides both spacious and versatile accommodation comprising lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, downstairs WC, three well appointed bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens and further private land housing storage and extra parking,
Greeted through a private entrance doorway which opens on to the main reception hallway with double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor and radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 8" max ( 5.44m x 3.25m max )
On entering this reception room attention immediately rests on the open fireplace with brick hearth, fully fitted to house a functioning log burner with double glazed window to front and side aspects, TV points and radiator this room is designed to create a cosy home feeling.
Kitchen/ Diner 15' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.65m x 3.28m )
The kitchen offers multifunction purposes is fully fitted comprising an array of wall and base units with complimentary worktop surfaces, double glazed windows to front and rear aspects, stainless steel sink and drainer, partly tiled walls in contemporary red, brand new integrated electric oven and gas hob, cooker hood, space for the fridge/freezer either with providing optional integration fittings or within the room, laminate flooring, inset spot lighting, TV point and radiator.
Utility Room 12' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.03m )
A fantastic use of space with double glazed window to side aspect, a number of base cupboards and worktop surfaces, fitted cupboard plus understairs cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, part tiling, inset spot lighting and radiator. Door to:
Outside the property, approached via a gravel walkway is this secondary entrance which has been create with the new owner in mind, offering double glazed windows to all aspects and an area with all fittings providing to house a tumble dryer.
Just off from the utility room is this modern downstairs WC with wash hand basin, WC, part tiling, extractor fan, tiled floor and cupboard housing CH boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor to first floor, double glazed window to rear aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 9' 2" x 10' 8" ( 2.79m x 3.25m )
TV point, radiator and with double glazed window to the front aspect, this bedroom is where you can really begin to appreciate what this property has to offer with the spectacular outlook onto the greenery of the area.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 15' 2" ( 2.57m x 4.62m )
TV point, radiator and again built with double glazed window to front aspect, this bedroom also offers stunning scenic views. Ideal for lying in bed and appreciating the beauty of this location.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 8' 10" ( 1.96m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Modern family bathroom, double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, over bath shower with glass shower screen, wash hand basin, vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, part tiling, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
To the outside of the property there is generous garden space benefitting private lawned garden designed for ease of maintenance, retaining fence providing a good degree of privacy, off street parking space, side gravelled area and secondary access point plus further private land that can be currently utilised for further parking and storage however has the potential for a garage build.
The property has been skilfully renovated throughout by its current owners, offering new fixtures and fittings throughout along with a full re-wire, new central heating system and flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45218970.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HRG104079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.