4 bedroom detached house for saleHigher End, St. Athan, Barry
Sold STC £355,000
- Stunning Family Home
- Semi Rural Location
- Immaculately Presented
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Living Room With Wood Burner Stove
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Cloakroom, Garage & Utility Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
A beautifully presented detached family home situated at semi rural Higher End, St Athan. The property offers enclosed gardens with driveway to front and integral garage, porch, hall, two receptions, cloakroom, kitchen, utility, four double bedrooms & four piece bathroom. No onward chain.
**LAUNCH VIEWINGS ARE SATURDAY 12TH NOVEMBER BY APPOINTMENT ONLY**
Driveway & Front Garden
Enclosed front garden laid to lawn with decorative mature shrubs and stone block driveway offering parking for two vehicles and leads to single integral garage accessed via electric door.
Single integral garage accessed via electric door and offering parking for one vehicle. Access through to entrance hall, consumer unit, tap, lighting and power points. Potential to convert to third reception room.
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door opening into porch with obscured double glazed window to front, cloak hanging space and wall mounted light. Door to:
Sold wood staircase rising to first floor landing, solid wood floor, radiator, telephone point and power points.
Living Room 18' 1" x 11' 9" ( 5.51m x 3.58m )
Double glazed 'bi folding' doors to front, 'Firefox' wood burner stove with hearth, coved ceiling, radiator and solid wood flooring. TV aerial point and power points.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Double glazed 'French' doors opening into rear garden, solid wood floor, radiator, TV aerial point and power points.
Kitchen 16' 5" x 11' 10" ( 5.00m x 3.61m )
Fitted kitchen offering a range of solid wood wall cupboards and base units with granite work surfaces over and inset 'Franke' sink unit with mixer tap over and molded drainer. Integral 'Neff' appliances include dishwasher, fridge, double oven and five ring induction hob with cooker hood over. Sunken ceiling spotlights, walls tiled to half height, tiled floor and power points. Double glazed window to rear and glass panelled door, opening into:
Utility Room 8' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.46m )
Double glazed door to rear garden with double glazed windows to sides and rear. Walls tiled to half height, cupboard housing 'combi' boiler, tiled floor and space, power and plumbing for washing machine.
Comprising a low level w.c and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator and obscured double glazed window to side.
First Floor Landing
Obscured double glazed window to front, loft hatch with pull down ladder, power points and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 10" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.52m max x 3.51m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet, TV aerial point and power points.
Bedorom Two 11' 6" x 9' 10" ( 3.51m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpet and power points.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear offering stunning views, radiator, carpet and power points.
Bedroom Four 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear offering stunning views, radiator, carpet, TV aerial point and power points.
Generous sized bathroom with fitted four piece suite comprising a low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle and bath with tiled surround, mixer tap and shower fitting. 'Travertine' tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights, extractor and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Generous sized rear garden offering a full width patio with path dividing the lawn and leading to second patio area. Bordered with a decorative range of mature shrubs and trees, timber framed shed, outside tap and gate to side of the house giving access to driveway and front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45218973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.