3 bedroom apartment for saleWing, Camberwell Road, London, SE5
- 1212 sqft
- 1st floor
- Private terrace and balcony
- Nobilia handeless kitchens with Silestone worktops
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Under floor heating to bathrooms
- Video entry door system
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedrooms
- Excellent transport links into Central London
A stunning and spacious 1,212 sq. ft. 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment located on the first floor facing east overlooking the landscaped gardens within this fantastic new development, Wing of Camberwell.
Colliers are pleased to present a collection of contemporary 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments by Hyde New Homes in the heart of Camberwell - an area renowned for its creativity, style and vibrancy.
Offering excellent transport connections into Central London and beyond with easy access to Oval (Northern Line), Denmark Hill (National Rail) and links to London Gatwick Airport.
In terms of lifestyle and living, there are great places to eat, drink and shop and an abundance of green spaces nearby, including popular Camberwell Green, Burgess Park and Kennington Park.
Features to note:
- 250 year leasehold
- Secure video entry system
- High quality German manufactured Nobilia kitchens - Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, ceramic hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and microwave (where applicable)
- Electric underfloor heating in bathrooms
- Access to Hyperoptic fibre broadband throughout
- 10 year LABC warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45219060.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.