3 bedroom house for saleLamberts Lane, Midhurst, GU29
- Show home available to view by appointment
- 3 Bedroom Mews House
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Integrated Smeg Appliances
- 2nd Floor Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Luxuriously Appointed Throughout
- Ready to move into
- Perfectly situated, moments from the High Street
- Small, select development of just 18 homes
An exciting and luxuriously appointed new development of eleven 2 and 3 bedroom homes in the historic market town of Midhurst, West Sussex by Oakford Homes.
Plot 11 is a three bedroom end of terrace mews house with living/dining room, kitchen and cloakroom to the ground floor. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are situated on the first floor and are both en suite. The master bedroom and en suite are situated on the second floor. Plot 11 has two parking spaces. Ready to move into.
NB Internal images shown are from the Show Home at Wells Mews for illustrative purposes only.
STAMP DUTY NOW PAID FOR OWNER OCCUPIERS!
Living/Dining Room 15'4 (4.67m) x 13'4 (4.06m)
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 9'1 (2.77m) x 12'11 (3.94m)
Bedroom 3 8'9 (2.67m) x 12'2 (3.71m)
Second Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 13'9 (4.19m) x 21' (6.4m)
2 Parking Spaces
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-45219384.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 237354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.