3 bedroom detached house for saleBeck Cottage, Hayton, Brampton, Cumbria
- HIDDEN GEM IN HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
- HOMELY COTTAGE WITH CHARACTER FEATURES
- IMPRESSIVE SANDSTONE STAIRCASE DIVIDE THE WELCOMING LIVING AND DINING AREA
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN INCLUDING SOME INTEGRATED APPLIANCES AND 'RANGEMASTER' STOVE
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM & FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- CONSERVATORY, GARAGE, OUTSIDE STORES
- ENERGY RATING D
A hidden gem in sought after village which must be viewed. This tranquil cottage is beautifully decorated and comprises; and Entrance porch opening to a feature sandstone staircase which divides the Living and Dining areas, breakfast Kitchen with integrated appliances and 'Rangemaster' stove, a Shower room and Conservatory make up the ground floor. To the first floor is a landing, the 3 Bedrooms and a Bathroom featuring a Roll top bath. The property benefits from character features including sash windows and is partially double glazed with central heating as stated, externally is a garage, 3 stores including a useful log store and a tiered rear garden with raised sun terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-45219873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.